Landstar Portal Login at www.landstaronline.com [Updated 2022]
Landstar Portal Login
Landstar provides its customers with a separate dedicated web portal to log in to their Landstar Account online securely and take benefits of the online service. Using the Landstar Online Account Access, the registered users can view and find their loads and freight, manage reloads, set load alerts, look up mileage, pay or get paid, and many more at their convenience over the internet 24/7.
Landstar is a global transportation system providing safe, secure, and reliable transportation services delivered by a network of independent freight agents, leased owner-operators, and other third-party capacity providers.
As a safety-first specialized and integrated transportation management solutions provider Landstar offers the customers great flexibility to meet their needs throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, and other countries across the world.
How to Create Landstar Portal Login Account
For Landstar Online sign-in in order to access the online resources to find and manage loads, the customers will need to register at landstar.com and create an account in it at first. To initiate the Landstar Online Account creation procedure, you can use the following steps below.
- Go to the official Landstar Website at www.landstar.com and click on the “Log in” link at the top-middle of the homepage.
- Or, directly access the Landstar Portal login page at www.landstaronline.com
- Navigate to the right-hand side on the first page of the portal and click on the “Create an account” link found at the bottom of the ‘Sign In’ box.
- You will be directed to the self-registration page to enter your User ID, First Name, and Last Name.
- Input a valid email address for the account and confirm the email by re-entering the next field.
- Choose a security question from the drop-down list and provide its answer.
- Click the “Submit” button when you finish.
A temporary password will be sent to your given email address. Log in to your Landstar Online Account using that password and replace it with a new one after entering.
How to Access Landstar Portal Login Account
Once you are registered for the Landstar Online Account Access, you can log in to it at any time from anywhere to manage your loads, post trucks, view discounts on fuel prices, get important information and announcements from Landstar, and many more. To log in to your Landstar Online Account, you will need to
- Visit the Landstar site at www.landstar.com to click on the “Log in” link at the top of the page.
- Or, go to the Landstar Online Login Portal at www.landstaronline.com
- Enter the User ID and Password associated with your Landstar Online Account in their fields on the ‘Sign In Below’ box on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Login” button.
You can also use the “Reset” button to cancel the entered login credentials and insert them freshly if required. Also, if it is your first-time login after account registration, you will need to change the temporary password that you were sent via email and create a new password for your Landstar Online Account.
How to Reset Landstar Portal Login Account
The password of Landstar Online Account Access is case-sensitive. So type it appropriately exactly as you set up. If you are unable to recall the password, you can click the “Forgot password” link under the login area and submit your Landstar Online Account User ID. You will receive the necessary instruction on your screen to reset the password and obtain your Landstar Account access again.
How to Access Landstar Portal Login Account Without Sign-In
The Landstar Carriers customers are also allowed to perform certain activities like search available loads, add a status update, etc. without logging in to their Landstar Online Account. To continue without signing in, you can visit the same Landstar Online Login Portal at www.landstaronline.com and click on the first link on the page.
There you can the available applications to find loads, manage load alerts, post your trucks, update load status, demos, news, announcements, and many more. Though to use many of these features, you will need to log in to Landstar.
Landstar FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can I use my own authority with Landstar?
- What percentage does Landstar pay owner?
Landstar pay owner between 65% to 75% of the loads.
- Do you need your own truck to work for Landstar?
To work with the Landstar trucking company you need your own truck. If you do not have it you must obtain one within 30 days of applying to the company.
Landstar Phone Number
Landstar Customer Service Phone Number: 877-696-4507
13410 Sutton Park Drive, South
Jacksonville, Florida 32224
Jacksonville Service Center
P.O. Box 19060
Jacksonville, Florida 32245