home-access.cfisd.net/homeaccess – Access To CFISD Home Access Center Account
Power School Home Access Center Online Account Login :
Power School provides the students and their parents with a safe and secure online portal, Home Access Center, to access the students’ various information easily and conveniently from anywhere at any time over the web. By logging in to Home Access Center Online Account, the users can view the enrolled student’s schedule, classes, assignments, scores, attendance, and many more from their computer, laptop, or mobile devices connected with internet.
Power School is a leading provider of K-12 education application technology serving over 45 million students in over 80 countries. The web-based student information system of Power School helps the schools and districts efficiently manage instructions, learning, assessments, attendance, grading, reporting, registration, finance, HR, and more from the front office to the classroom to the hall.
How to Log In Power School Home Access Center Online Account :
If you are a Power School student, parent, or authorized users, you can log in to the Home Access Center to view registration, access all academic information of the student, and use the available tools and options of the service. For your Home Access Center Online Account logging in, you will need to
- Visit the Home Access Center Online Login Portal at home-access.cfisd.net/homeaccess
- Enter the User Name and Password associated with your Home Access Center Online Account in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
How to Recover Home Access Center Account Login Information Online :
The Power School Home Access Center users who have forgotten their Online Account login credentials can retrieve or reset the information with the self-help option provided on the login page and gain access to their HAC account again. To get started with the recovery procedure, you have to
- Go to the same Home Access Center Web Portal at home-access.cfisd.net/homeaccess
- Click on the “Forgot My User Name or Password” link found under the entry fields.
- Select an option between User Name and Email Address and input the info according to that in the specified box.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Follow the instructions on your screen to know how you can find your Home Access Center Account username or create a new password.
Also Read : Login To Your MiWAM Online Account
How to Register for Power School Home Access Center Account Online :
If you are new to Power School or register for the Home Access Center for the first time, you may need to register and create an online account to use the portal. To begin the Home Access Center Account online registration, you can
- Go to the Power School Home Access Center Registration Webpage at Power School Home Center Register
- Type your first name, last name, city, state, and zip code in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Register” button to proceed.
Provide the additional required details you will be asked and follow the prompts to create the user profile and login credentials for your Power School Home Access Center Online Account.
Contact Information :
Power School Customer Service Phone Number: 866-434-6276
150 Parkshore Dr.
Folsom, CA 95630