Henry Ford MyChart Login
Henry Ford MyChart offers the Henry Ford Health System patients a simple and convenient way to manage their health care as well as get personalized and secure online access to a portion of their medical records through the internet.
Henry Ford MyChart Online Account is completely secure and free to use and the service is available to access 24 hours a day from anywhere online.
Henry Ford Health System is a leading health care provider and not-for-profit Corporation in the US. The organization, based in Detroit, Michigan, was founded by the auto pioneer Henry Ford and comprises of hospitals, medical centers, and one of the nation’s largest group practices, the Henry Ford Medical Group with more than 1200 physicians in 40 plus specialties.
Henry Ford Health System is also the fifth largest employer in Detroit and among the most diverse with over 30,000 employees.
Features & Services for Henry Ford MyChart Login
All physician practices within Henry Ford facilities offer MyChart which enables the enrolled users to access all the available tools and resources to receive information about the patient’s health. It also helps them and makes it easier to know how, where, and when managing the health care best for them. With Henry Ford MyChart, you can
- View lab or test results, doctor’s comments and many within 1 business days
- Consult doctors through secure messaging and get answers to your medical questions
- Use Henry Ford Bill Pay to make a payment, set up auto-pay, choose a payment plan, view statements and more online
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Request renewals of the prescription with your doctor
- Access your health information including medications, medical conditions, symptoms, tests, treatments, etc.
- Create a personal health record and organize all your medication information
- Schedule the next appointments or view the past and upcoming appointments details
- Save a trip by participating in the Non-urgent E-visit through an online questionnaire to treat common health issues and specialty follow-up
- Connect with a trusted Henry Ford doctor by on-demand video visit
- Manage your children or loved ones’ health with the proxy feature
- Review visit summaries, discharge instructions, doctor’s notes from a clinic visit and chronic disease information if you have any
- Get health education information
- Use the MyChart app available in the Google Play or the Apple App Store to access our Henry Ford MyChart account on your android or iPhone device.
How to Sign Up for Henry Ford MyChart Login Account
MyChart is a free service offered to all Henry Ford patients. The patients, who are not currently enrolled in MyChart, will automatically be signed up for it at their next visit to a Henry Ford Health center or clinic. You can also sign up before that visit over the web and create your own Henry Ford MyChart Online Account. For that, you can take the steps provided below.
- Go to the MyChart Henry Ford Portal at mychart.hfhs.org
- Click the “SIGN UP NOW” button under the ‘New User?’ located below the MyChart Sign-In section on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your Activation Code as it appears on your enrollment letter. The code is not case-sensitive and it is of no use after completing the sign-up process.
- Then enter your Medical Record Number (numbers only), and Date of Birth in the mm/dd/yyyy format in the following fields.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
Follow the prompts shown on your screen and create your Henry Ford MyChart login credentials i.e. Username, Password, and security questions-answers and complete the rest of the registration procedure.
How to Sign up for Henry Ford MyChart Login Without Activation code
For signing up you will need the Activation Code that you can be provided on your After Visit Summary or billing statements.
If you do not have an activation code, you can request one online to create a Henry Ford MyChart account for yourself. To request an Activation Code online, you can
- Go to the Henry Ford MyChart portal, mychart.hfhs.org click the “SIGN UP NOW” under the ‘New User?’.
- Entering the MyChart Signup Page, click the “SIGN UP ONLINE” under ‘No Activation Code?’ from the left-hand side.
- Or, directly access mychart.hfhs.org/mychart/signup to land on the designated page.
- Enter your Name, Address, and other information i.e. your Medical Record Number, DOB, Home Phone, Email Address, and legal Sex.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Once submitted, it will take 5-7 business days for processing and verification. If approved, your activation code will be e-mailed to you with instructions on how to activate your Henry Ford MyChart Online Account. The activation code expires after 60 days of issuance for your security.
Note that you can request to send you an Activation Code online to sign up for your Henry Ford MyChart account only for yourself; this form cannot be used to request code for anyone else’s account or proxy access to another family member’s information.
How to Access Henry Ford MyChart Login Portal
After you the signing up and activation of your Henry Ford MyChart account, you can take advantage of all the facilities and benefits of the service and manage your health online with a single login at any time from the comfort of your home or anywhere you prefer. To log in to your Henry Ford MyChart online account, you can take the following simple and easy steps.
- Go to the Henry Ford MyChart Login Portal at mychart.hfhs.org
- Type your MyChart Username and Password in their fields on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
Also, you may automatically be logged out from your Henry Ford MyChart Patient Portal Account if you are inactive for 15 minutes and more to protect the security and privacy of your information.
How to Recover Henry Ford MyChart Login Account
If you forgot your Henry Ford MyChart Online Account username or password, you can retrieve the credentials with the help of the online tool provided on the Henry Ford MyChart login portal. To initiate the procedure, you will need to
- Visit Henry Ford’s MyChart site,mychart.hfhs.org
- Navigate to the login at the right-hand side of the page and click on the “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?” link, based on your requirement, under the ‘SIGN IN’ button.
- Enter your first name and last name to recover Henry Ford MyChart Username
- To reset the password, enter your Henry Ford MyChart username.
- Then enter your medical record number and date of birth in the following fields.
- Click the “SUBMIT” or “NEXT” button to verify your personal information and follow the on-screen instruction to obtain your Henry Ford MyChart Online Account Access again.
The Henry Ford MyChart Account members, who are unable to provide any of this information or do not have an email address to provide, will need to contact the Henry Ford MyChart help desk for assistance.
Henry Ford FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is Henry Ford MyChart?
Henry Ford Myhart is a personalized, secure and easy to use login portal for henry ford account. It helps you access your henry ford account more effectively and securely,
it also helps you to manage your account under one dashboard.
- Is there a fee to use Henry Ford MyChart?
No. Henry Ford MyChart is completely free.
- Whom do I contact if I have further questions?
you can call (313) 876-7951 if you need further details.
Henry Ford Customer Service
Henry Ford MyChart Patient Portal Help Line Number: 1-800-436-7936
Email Address: HFMyChart@hfhs.com
Henry Ford Billing Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-999-5829