www.rushcard.com – Manage Your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account
RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online Access:
RushCard Prepaid Visa Debit Cardholders are provided with a safe and secure online account center to manage their RushCard Account and enjoy all the features and benefits of the service. With it, the users can check their balance, view transactions, enroll in Online Bill Pay, withdraw cash, find ATMs, set up notifications, add funds, and much more conveniently. The service is free and can be accessed both through My RushCard Account Online Portal as well as RushCard Mobile App on Android and iOS devices 24/7 from anywhere over the web.
How to Activate RushCard Prepaid Visa Card & Register for Access Online:
Before login to the RushCard Account Center, you must register for access to the site or activate your RushCard if you are a new cardholder and create a RushCard Online Account. To initiate the online registration or activation, keep your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card handy and then you can take the steps listed below.
- Visit the official RushCard Website at www.rushcard.com and click on the “MY RUSH CARD ACCOUNT” link from the top right of the homepage.
- Or, directly access the RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account Login Page at usermanagement.rushcard.com/login
- Click on the “ACTIVATE” button under ‘Activate New Card’ in the middle if you are a new cardholder and just have received your card in the mail.
- If you are an existing cardholder but first time on the RushCard online account center to manage your card virtually, select the “REGISTER” button under ‘Register for Access’.
- Enter the card details i.e. Card Number, CVV, Expiration Date, and Social Security Number in their fields.
- Select the “I’m not a robot” checkbox as a security purpose.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to move forward to the second step.
Follow the prompts to activate your card and register for online access. Then you will be directed to create your login credentials like username, password, security questions, and answers for your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online Account.
If you are a temporary RushCard user, the amount on that card account will automatically be transferred to your personalized RushCard Prepaid Visa Card after the activation, and you will no longer have the access to that temporary card.
How to Login RushCard Visa Prepaid Card Online Account:
The existing RushCard Visa Prepaid Card Online Account members as well as the new customers, who have just completed their account registration or activation online, can sign in to the My RushCard Account web portal and take advantage of all the cards management facilities of the system whenever they would like. For your RushCard Online Account logging in, you can
- Go to the RushCard site www.rushcard.com to click the “MY RUSHCARD ACCOUNT” link from the top.
- Or, visit the RushCard Login Portal at usermanagement.rushcard.com/login
- Enter the Username and Password created during your online access registration in their specific fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the “LOG IN” button.
If you log in with a new device that you have not used previously, you might be prompted to register your computer.
Once you successfully enter into to your RushCard Visa Prepaid Card Online Account, you can do a lot of activities like view your card balance, pay thousands of billers including many utility companies, cell phone providers and others in the US, see pending and posted transaction, receive and manage account alerts to your email, and/or mobile phone, change the PIN, update your profile and personal information, sign up for RushCard Mobile, seek assistance from the online customer service and many more.
How to Recover RushCard Prepaid Card Online Account Login Info:
If you have forgotten your RushCard online account login username and password, you can retrieve them online with the self-help option provided on the RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online Account Center.
To begin the recovery procedure, you will need to click on the “FORGOT Username/Password?” link located at the bottom of the log-in section at usermanagement.rushcard.com/login. Then submit the following details and confirm your identity to retrieve your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online Account Login.
- 16-digit Card Number
- 3-digit CVV
- Expiration Month & Year
- And Social Security Number
How to Apply for RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online:
RushCard Prepaid Visa Debit Card is issued by MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC, under a license from Visa USA Inc. To get a RushCard Prepaid Card, you can apply online in a few simple steps as provided below. There is no credit check and no minimum balance required.
- Go to the main RushCard website, www.rushcard.com
- Click on the “GET A RUSH CARD” button found in various positions like the upper, middle, and bottom part of the page.
- Choose a card design that fits your style and pick a monthly plan works best for your life
- Enter some information about yourself including your first name, last name, address, social security number, email address, apt./suite, zip code, date of birth, and phone number in their fields.
- Select the checkbox if you agree to receive offers, promotions, and updates.
- Read the electronic disclosure of information, review the plan fees and change any info if needed
- When you are done, click the “AGREE & SUBMIT” button.
RushCard Prepaid Visa Debit Card Features & Benefits:
After opening a Prepaid Visa RushCard Card Account online, you will be sent your personalized RushCard Prepaid Visa Card by mail. Activate the card immediately after receiving and then you can access all the available features and benefits of it. Like
- Set up Direct Deposit all or part of your paycheck or benefits and get paid up to 2 days faster
- Shop everywhere in stores and online as well as make bill payments everywhere Visa Debit Card is accepted
- Load money at thousands of retailers including CVS, Walgreens, and more throughout the nation.
- Deposit funds or receive money from friends and family with MoneyPak at Kroger, Rite Aid, and more.
- Transfer money from checking or savings account with ACH electronic money transfers.
- Withdraw cash at 24,000 ATMs without a fee from coast to coast.
- Access Pause Protection to pause purchase instantly whenever the card is lost or misplaced
- Protect against unauthorized charges with Visa Zero Liability Policy.
- Use RushCard Mobile App to access all the advantages of RushCard online account center on the go and also get additional facilities like load checks by taking a photo with your phone, find nearby reload or free ATM locations, and more.
Also Read : Access To Your PCH Online Account
RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Plans, Rates & Fees:
There are two monthly usage plans associated with RushCard Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card: Pay As You Go Plan and Rush Unlimited Plan. Here is a brief list of the fees of two plans
- Card Purchase: $9.95
- Monthly Fee: $0 (Pay As You Go); $7.95 (Rush Unlimited)
- Direct Deposit: $0
- Cash Reload: $5.95
- Mobile Check Load: $0 (standard)
- Purchase Fee: $1.00 (Pay As You Go); $0 (Rush Unlimited)/per purchase
- Card to Card Transfer: $0.99
- ATM Withdrawal (in-network): $0
- ATM Withdrawal (out-of-network): $3.00
- ATM Balance Inquiry: $0.50
- Teller Cash Withdrawal: $3.00
- Express Cash Fee: $30.00
- Inactivity Fee: $1.95
- Card Replacement: $5.00 (regular); $30.00 (expedited)
- Bill Stop Payment: $30.00
Contact Information :
RushCard Visa Prepaid Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-787-4227
P.O. Box 42482
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242