www.mybpcreditcard.com – MyBPcreditcard – Manage Your BP Gas Credit Card Account
How to Pay BP Gas Credit Card Bill :
BP is referred to as the British Petroleum Company plc. that offers gas and oil to its consumers. It was founded by the William Knox D’Arcy in 1909. The Head office is located in London, England, United States. As of 2012, BP is considered the sixth-largest gas and oil company by market capitalization. BP offers natural gas, motor fuels, petroleum, and petrochemical. BP operates more than 80 countries accros the world. Across the world, this company serves approximately 18,700 service stations.
About BP Credit Card :
BP Credit is generally issued by Synchrony Bank. This is a decent gas card with some solid rewards. This card will offer you a 1% cashback on any purchase at BP and Amoco stations. You don’t have to pay an annual fee for this card. Other than this, you will get 5¢ off per gallon on fuel purchases.
How to Register for BP Credit Card Online Access :
To pay your BP Credit Card bill or manage your Credit Card, you need to register for the BP Credit Card Online Access. You will require some basic instructions to complete your payment. To complete the registration, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you need to visit this link www.mybpcreditcard.com.
- Then, you have to click on the Register option.
- Then, in the first field, provide your BP Card Number.
- In the next field, you have to enter the zip code.
- After that, simply click on the Continue button.
- After that, follow the further steps to complete the registration process.
How to Pay BP Gas Credit Card :
There are several methods to pay your BP Gas Credit Card bill. You can follow any method, which is convenient for you.
The online payment method is the best and easiest way to pay the BP Credit Card bill. If you already registered for the BP Gas Credit Card account, then you can make the payment very easily. You just need to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit this link www.mybpcreditcard.com.
- On that page, you will see the login section.
- There, you have to provide your User ID and Password on the given fields.
- After that, you need to click on the Secure Login button.
- If you entered the right login credentials, then you will be redirected to your BP Credit Card account.
- After entering your portal, you have to look for the payment option.
Pay by Mail:
You can also pay your BP Credit Card bill through the mail. With all the required information, send your fund to this address below:
BP PLCC & Visa
P.O. Box 965006
Orlando, FL 32896-5006
Pay by Phone:
There is another option to pay your BP Credit Card bill. You can pay your BP Credit Card bill over your phone. To make the payment, you have to dial 844 832 0035. This is a free service. For this, you would not be charged any extra fees.
How to Apply for the BP Credit Card :
In case, you don’t have a BP Credit Card, then you can apply for the BP Credit Card. To apply for the BP Credit Card, you can follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of BP.
- By clicking on this link www.bp.com/, you will be redirected to the website.
- There, on the right side of the page, click on the Products and Services and then Our Rewards.
- Then, you have to select the Credit Card option from there.
- Then, you need to click on the Apply Now option.
- Then, enter your last 4 digits of SSN and your mobile number.
- After that, you need to click on the Continue button for the steps further.
Benefits of BP Credit Card :
There are the following benefits you will get with the BP Credit Card:
- You can access ATM cash through this BP Credit Card.
- For the BP Credit Card, you don’t have to pay any annual fees.
- On your non-fuel purchases, you can earn 1% cashback at the BP and Amoco stations.
- You will get 5¢ off per gallon on fuel purchases, at BP and Amoco stations.
Rates and Interest of the BP Credit Card :
- APR for Purchase: The APR for purchase is 29.99%.
- APR for Cash Advance: For the cash advance, your APR will be 29.99%.
- Minimum Interest Charge: If you ever charge any interest, then the amount will be no less than $2.00.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each advance, you have to pay a minimum of $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance.
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee for the BP Credit Card.
- Late Payment Fee: For the late payment, you will be charged up to $39.
BP Customer Support :
If you have any questions or queries, you can contact the BP customer service at:
Phone: 844 832 0035
BP PLCC & Visa
P.O. Box 965006
So, you can easily pay your BP Credit Card bill. There are several options to pay your BP Credit Card bill. You can any method to complete your payment. You may face a few difficulties for the first time. In that case, you can follow the above-mentioned instructions to complete your payment.
Reference Link :