accounts.pch.com/login – Access To Your PCH Online Account
PCH Bill Payment & My Account Online Access :
Publishers Clearing House allows the customers the fast and easy way to make a payment and manage their purchases with PCH with or without log in their account online. The portal offers also the new members to register for their My Account to keep track of their order, view their purchases and account details, pay the bills, and many more securely at any time anywhere over the web.
Publishers Clearing House or PCH is an American direct-to-consumer company offering subscription-based magazines and merchandise in association with prize-based games and sweepstakes across a network of web and app-based entertainment properties. The company has more than 500 full-time employees. PCH is best known for its sweepstakes and prize patrol and its source of revenue mainly comes from digital advertising, sales advertising, sales of merchandise, and magazines. Combining digital entertainment, commerce, and direct marketing, PCH becomes a multi-channel media company and an attractive destination for consumers, marketers as well as retailers.
How to Log In PCH My Account & Pay Bills Online :
Logging in to My Account is the easiest and most convenient way to pay Publishers Clearing House bills online. The PCH customers enrolled in online account access can take the following steps to log in to their My Account for making a payment of their subscriptions or other bills.
- Go to the main Publishers Clearing House website at www.pch.com navigate at the bottom and click on the “Pay Online” link on the left-bottom.
- Or, you can directly access the PCH Online Bill Payment portal at myaccount.pch.com/Home
- Click on the green “Sign In” button to enter the login page.
- Type the Email Address and Password linked with your PCH My Account in their respective fields
- The “Keep me signed in” box will be checked by default to make the login process fast and easy for you at the site on the device. Do not forget to uncheck it if you are not a trusted device.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
Once logged in, you can not only pay your bills right away but also view your order status, check account balance, set reminders, and take advantage of all the features and benefits of the service.
How to Recover PCH My Account Login Info Online
The PCH consumers having trouble logging in to their My Account will need to ensure that they are using their full registered email address for login. They are also recommended to check that the date and time on their computers are correct. Incorrect date or time zone may prevent them from login or can be the reason for their premature session time-out. Sometimes the cache and cookies for the browser may need to be cleared to log in to PCH My Account. If you still can’t log in or do not recall your password, you can reset it in the following way.
- Visit PCH Bill Payment page myaccount.pch.com/Home and click the “Sign In” button under My Account
- Or directly land on the login page accounts.pch.com/login
- Click the link beside “Forgot or need to reset your password?” located under the login credentials entry fields.
- Type your Email Address in the specific field on the following page.
- Select the “Enter” button.
You will be sent a password resetting email. Check your inbox of that email address to open the message and follow the instructions as provided.
How to Register for PCH My Account Online:
If you are a new subscriber or consumer of PCH products and want to pay online through the PCH Account, you will need to register for it. By registering, you can sign in to your PCH My Account as well as many PCH properties with one single password and access a lot of services offered by Publishers Clearing House. For PCH My Account online registration, you can
- Visit PCH Online Bill Pay My Account page myaccount.pch.com and click on the “Register” link next ‘Need an account?’ under ‘Secure Sign In’.
- Fill out a short online form by entering your title, first name, last name, street address/PO box, apt./suite, city, state, and zip code in their respective fields.
- Provide your date of birth, email address, and confirm email.
- Create a password and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Go through the messages and statements; uncheck if you would like to any and click the “Continue” button to complete the rest.
When you finish the registration, return to the first page to log in to pay the bills or manage your PCH My Account.
Also Read : Login To Your Point Click Care Online Account
How to Pay PCH Bills Online without My Account Login:
The Publishers Clearing House customers and subscribers, who do not have an online account in PCH.com or do not want to log in to it, can also pay their bills online as a guest. For that, they will need to
- Go to the PCH Online Bill Payment portal at myaccount.pch.com
- Scroll down a little to enter your 11 or 12 digit Customer ID or Order Number, Zip Code, and the first 4 letters of your last name in their fields under ‘Are you a Guest?’
- Click the “Sign In” button to pay your PCH bills or view your account details.
If you cannot find the Customer ID or Order Number on your PCH invoice, click the question mark at the right-end below its entry field to see a sample receipt indicating the position of those numbers.
PCH Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-459-4724
PCH Technical Support Phone Number: 1-800-476-4724