www.pnc.com – Manage Your PNC Smart Access Prepaid Card Online
PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card Online Access :
PNC Bank offers the PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Cardholders a safe, secure, and separate online banking portal to access their card account and track and manage their money electronically from anywhere at any time. With PNC Smart Access Online Access, the users can enjoy a lot of features and services that will allow them to get total control over their card and its management activities in their hands. By signing in to the PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card Online Account, you can
- Check the balance
- View transaction history
- View and print the purchase and monthly statements
- Sign up for text and email alerts to receive notifications delivered right to your email inbox or phone
- Manage alerts for recent deposits, withdrawals, spending, low balances, change account info, etc. and security settings
- Set up Direct Deposit for the paycheck, and government benefits,
- Pay bills online to the billers
- Track spending and stay on budget
- Update profile, change PIN, view FAQs and many more
How to Log In PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card Account Online :
To take benefits of all these facilities and use PNC Bank Online Banking tools, technology, and services, for your PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card, you must sign in to your PNC Smart Access Online Account. For that, you can,
- Visit the PNC Smart Access Login Portal, www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/pnc/smartaccess/Home/Index
- Click on the “SIGN IN” link at the upper left or navigate to the top right section of the homepage.
- Enter the username associated with your PNC Smart Access Online Account in its field.
- Select the “Remember Username” checkbox to let your device remember the info and speed the login process from next time.
- Click on the “Sign In” or “Continue” button to enter the password and log in.
Once you will be logged in to your PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card Online Account, you can view your card account; manage your funds, profile, alerts, preferences, and more.
How to Recover PNC Smart Access Online Account Login Username :
The PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Cardmembers who do not know their online account username can request for a new username or retrieve their old username if they already have one. For that, you will need to
- Click the “Forgot Username?” link located below the login section
- Enter the Email Address on your file and the last 4 digits of your PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Card in their fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button and your username will be sent to the address on your account.
If you do not log in to the PNC Smart Access Online portal before, click the “Need Username?” link from the bottom of the sign-in area and enter your Card Number to continue to create a new username for your PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card Online Account.
How to Activate PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card Online :
The customers, who have recently received their PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Card in the mail, can also activate the new cards through this PNC Smart Access Login Portal. To initiate the procedure, you can use the following steps listed below.
- Go to www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/pnc/smartaccess/Home/Index
- Click on the “ACTIVATE MY CARD” link from the top left on the page.
- Enter your full PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Card Number in the card activation page
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your PNC Smart Access and register for online access if not done previously.
How to Apply for PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card Online :
PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Card is an easy way to add, access, and manage money. It can be used as a standalone prepaid card or as a complement to your existing PNC checking account. If you do not have a PNC Smart Access Prepaid Card, you can apply for one online.
To enroll for a new Smart Access card account, PNC requires the applicant must be at least 18 years old. Students must be at least 16 years and need their parents or guardians present to complete the application. Here is a short guide provided to start the application procedure online.
- Visit PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Card website www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking/banking/debit-and-prepaid-cards/pnc-smartaccess-prepaid-visa-card
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Entering the PNC Smart Access Card Opening page, select “Yes” to confirm you are at least 18 years of age.
- Choose your primary state of residence from the list.
- Select what is your relationship with PNC. If you are a current PNC Customer and enroll in Online Banking, you will need to provide that login credentials to continue.
- If you have a personal account with PNC but do not have an online account, you will need to enroll first
- And the current customers have to click the “Apply” button.
- Fill out an online form providing your personal information, citizenship, home or permanent address, identification, and employment information.
- Click the “Continue” button to complete the rest of the application and submit.
Apart from online, you can also visit a PNC branch and apply for your PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Card in person or by phone.
Also Read : Manage Your Big O Tires Credit Card Online
PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card Features & Benefits :
After you receive your PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Card, activate it online as mentioned earlier, and get access to all the features and services currently offered with it. Some of them are
- Set up Direct Deposit for your tax refunds and access your paychecks and benefits money right away
- Deposit cash to load funds easily at any PNC branch, PNC DepositEasy, and all participating Visa ReadyLink retail locations
- Use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Withdraw money for free at more than 9,000 PNC ATMs
- Pay bills online through biller’s website or calling the biller directly
- Get protection by Zero Liability
- Access the card account online at any time anywhere to manage and track your money from your fingertips.
- Download the PNC Smart Access Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play and access all the features of the online account 24/7 and more.
Contact Information :
PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Card Customer Service Phone Number: 866-304-2818 (toll-free and available for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Card Application Phone Number: 1-800-762-1001