www.desertfinancial.com – Desert Financial Credit Union Banking Login
Desert Financial Credit Union Online Banking Account Access :
Desert Financial Credit Union offers its customers to sign up for Online Banking Access and log in to manage their Desert Financial accounts simply and securely 24/7 anywhere they have internet access. With Desert Financial Credit Union Online Banking Account Login, they can check their account balance, transfer funds between Desert Financial accounts, view transaction history, pay bills, request stop payment, receive e-statements, and many more.
Desert Financial is the largest Credit Union in Arizona operating 47 traditional and in-store branches and service centers throughout central Arizona counties like Gila, Maricopa, and Pinal. Desert Financial Credit Union serves nearly 350000 members with a variety of financial products and services like savings and checking accounts, direct deposits, personal and business loans, certificate, insurance, credit cards, etc.
How to Register for Desert Financial Credit Union Online Banking Account :
To enroll in Desert Financial Credit Union Online Banking, you must be authorized to conduct transactions on an at least active account or loan account with Desert Financial. And then you require successful validation of user information and creation of an online account. To initiate this registration process online, you can take the following steps.
- Go to the Desert Financial Credit Union official website, www.desertfinancial.com
- Navigate to the ‘Online Banking Login’ at the right-hand side of the screen and click on the “SIGN UP NOW” link under ‘Need Online Access’.
- Choose an option between “Register as an individual” and “Register as a business” option based on your account type.
- Read the Desert Financial Credit Union Online Banking terms and conditions and check the “I Agree” checkbox to accept the disclosure.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed with the registration process.
- Enter some of your personal information to confirm your identity and verify that you have an account with Desert Financial Credit Union and you are the owner of that account.
- If you are registering for an individual account, you will need to input your Desert Financial Credit Union member number, social security number, first name, last name, date of birth, and zip code.
- For a business account, you have to type your member number, social security number, zip code, and business or trust name.
- Provide your email address. It is optional; you can leave the field blank.
- Click the “Continue” button to choose a username and create a temporary password.
Then, you will be prompted to provide your security information to authenticate your account and lastly, confirm your contact information i.e. email address and phone number.
How to Log In Desert Financial Credit Union Online Banking Account :
Once your Desert Financial Credit Union Online Banking Account signing up is done, you can log in to it and start banking, savings, budgeting, sharing, and access all the features of the service to manage your finance. For logging in to your Desert Financial Online Account you just need a computer or electronic device with a web browser. Then you can
- Visit the Desert Financial Credit Union site, www.desertfinancial.com
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button under ‘Online Banking Login’ at the right of the page.
- Entering the Desert Financial Credit Union Online Banking Login Portal, type the Username and Password that you created during the registration of your account.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
During the first time login, you may be prompted to use the ‘Device Security’ option if you already have not registered the device as a saved device. Enabling the feature will prevent the system to ask you to confirm your identity every time you log in from that saved device profile. Provide a name for the device to manage the saved device profile from the security settings.
How to Recover Desert Financial Credit Union Online Account Login Info :
The Desert Financial Credit Union Online Banking users can retrieve their login username or reset the password and regain their account access in the event that they have forgotten or lost those credentials. To start the recovery process, you can follow the steps given below.
- Visit Desert Financial Credit Union website, www.desertfinancial.com
- Navigate to the login section at the right-hand side and click on the “FORGOT USERNAME?” or “FORGOT PASSWORD?” link based on your need.
- Choose your account type from individual and business if you proceed for finding username.
- Then enter your Member Number or Username and Social Security Number to confirm your identity and verify that you are authorized to transact an account with Desert Financial Credit Union.
- Click the “Continue” button.
If your provided information will match with the Desert Financial Credit Union records, you will be instructed on how you can reset your Desert Financial Credit Union Online Banking Password or find the Username.
Also Read : Apply Your OppLoan Online
Contact Information :
Desert Financial Credit Union Customer Service/Member Experience Center Phone Number: 800-456-9171 or 602-433-7000
Desert Financial Credit Union Phone Banking Number: 800-933-7328 or 602-433-2233
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desert Financial Credit Union
Attn: Operations Resolutions
PO Box 2945
Phoenix, AZ 85062-2945