www.myinstantoffer.com – How To Apply for Lending Club Personal Loan
Apply for Lending Club Personal Loan with Invitation Code :
About Lending Club
Lending Club is a peer to peer lending platform of America. Headquarter of the Lending Club is located in San Francisco, California. It was first started in 2007. Lending Club offers the personal loan for the borrowers. You apply for as low as $1000 with no prepayment penalties.
Pros and Cons of Lending Club Personal Loan :
- There are no prepayment penalties for the Lending Club’s personal loans.
- Joints applications are offered by the Lending Club.
- You can apply for low loan amounts if you don’t need a large sum.
- Lending Club Personal Loans are available only through the nations.
- You will be charged origination fees of 1% to 6% of the original fees.
- You may have to wait up to four days for the loan funds. If you are conducting the balance transfer loan, it could take up to 10 business days.
How Much Amount You Can Apply for the Loan?
The Lending Club personal loans offer funds from $1,000 to $40,000. But the lowest amount is depending on your state residence.
How to Apply for Lending Club Personal Loan :
If you have the pre-qualification offer, you can easily apply for the Lending Club. Just by following these instructions below, you can easily complete the application process:
- First, you have to visit this link www.myinstantoffer.com.
- Then, on the given field, provide your personal funding code.
- After that, you have to click on the Next button.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application process.
Apply Without Personal Fund Code :
If you don’t have the funding code, then you can follow these instructions below:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Lending Club.
- By clicking on this link www.lendingclub.com, you will be redirected to the page.
- Then, on the home page, you will see the Check Your Loan option.
- There, you need to provide the loan amount, you want to borrow.
- Then, select the reason for taking this loan.
- After that, you need to click on the Check Your Rate option.
- If you want, you can add a co-applicant. Otherwise, you can simply select the Just Me option.
- After that, you just need to click on the Next button.
- Enter your date of birth on the next and click on the Next button.
- You have to provide your total annual income and click on the Next button.
- Provide your first and last name.
- Province your address and other information.
- After filling up all the required fields, you have to accept the terms and conditions.
- On the next step, you need to click on the Next button.
- Then, just have to create a password for your account and click on Get Your Rate option.
- Then, you have to provide your social security number and click on the Get Your Rate option.
- Then, follow the on-screen details to complete the application process.
How to Sign In to Lending Club Account :
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Lending Club by clicking on this link www.lendingclub.com.
- Then, you need to click on the Sign In option.
- Then, provide your registered email address and password on the given fields.
- If you are using the personal device, then check the box, Remember My Email.
- After that, you need to click on the Sign In option.
How to Reset Password :
If you forgot your password, then you have to follow these instructions to reset the password:
- First, you have to visit this link www.lendingclub.com.
- Then, click on the Sign In option.
- Then, you have to click on the Forgot Password option.
- Provide your registered email id on the given field.
- After that, you need to click on the Submit button.
Also Read : Access To Your RISE Credit Loan Online
How to Make a Repayment of Lending Club Loan :
You can make your payment online. For that, you have to visit this link www.lendingclub.com. Then, click on the Log In option. After that, you have to provide your username and password on the given fields to log in. Then, log in to your account, you have to make the payment.
Pay by Mail:
Using the mail, you can also make payment of your Lending Club Personal Loan. You have to send your funds to this address below:
Lending Club Corporation
P.O. Box 39000
San Francisco. CA 94139
Pay by Phone:
You can also make the payment over your phone. For that, you need to call at 844-227-5011. Then, you have to follow further instructions to complete your payment.
Customer Support :
If you have questions or queries, then you can contact Lending Club at 1-888-596-3157.
Reference Link :