www.therapservices.net – How To Access Therap Online Account
Therap Online Account Access :
Therap offers its clients secure online access to use the functionality and services they are assigned for over the web or through mobile applications with a single login from home or anywhere at their convenience 24/7. Using the Therap Online Account Center or Applications, the registered users can submit notes, view schedules, track dates and times of particular activities, record and administer medications or treatments, check-in, check out and comment after the service delivery, and many more.
Therap Services LLC. is a web-based software service and application organization offering the service providers an integrated and comprehensive solution for documentation, reporting, billing, and communication to more than 4000 intellectual disability providers across the US. Therap also provides its services for over 15 state government ID systems of care including a certified EHR, HIPAA compliant Medicaid private billing and tools for Development Disabilities and Long-Term Services and Supports/LTSS.
How to Log In Therap Account Online :
For logging in to Therap Services, first, you must have to collect your login username, password, and provider code from an administrator with the User Administrative Role. If you are an existing Therap Online Account user, you already have the required credentials through which you can log in to your Therap account in a few simple steps as listed below.
- Go to the official Therap Services website at www.therapservices.net and click on the “Secure Login” link located at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Or, you can directly access the login portal at secure.therapservices.net
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the to fill out the Login Name, Password, and Provider Code fields with the information provided by your admin.
- Click on the “Login” button and you will be landed on the dashboard of your Therap account.
Note that, to access Therap website, cookies must be enabled for your browser. Check your browser’s security preference to confirm it.
If you still cannot log in, your Therap account may be pending, inactive, deleted, or locked or the password may have expired. Therap account password expires at regular intervals as part of the agency’s security policy. In that case, you will need to contact the administrator at your agency for further assistance.
How to Recover Therap Account Login Info Online :
Therap Online Account Password and Provider Code are case-sensitive. So, type them appropriately as they are while entering the login credentials. In the case, you forgot your provider code, ask your supervisor or co-worker at your agency.
And if you do not recall the password, contact your agency administrator who is authorized to reset your Therapy account password. Or, you can self-serve to reset your password in the following way.
- Go to the Therap Online Account Login Portal, secure.therapservices.net
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link from the bottom of the login area at the right-hand side.
- Enter your Login Name, Provider Code, and Email Address or Phone Number on your Therap file in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button to receive the instruction on how you can reset the password and regain your Therap online access again.
Remember, the functionality will only work if you have previously set up the ‘Self Password Reset’ feature or it has been enabled for your account by your Provider Administrator. Otherwise, you have to provider admin or super admin for resetting the password. In the case that your agency has no Super Administrator, the Executive Director will be required to complete the task.
If you are the Provider Admin or Super Admin of your agency and forgot your own password, tell another super admin to reset the password for you.
Also Read : Access To FWISD Focus Account
How to Enroll in Therap Account Online :
The administrators with the user administrative role create their own self enroll accounts through which they will be able to set up the login credentials for the individual employees who need to create their account in Therap. Each of the users can create their own account using those login provided by their agency admin. After that, the administrator will need to activate that account and assign them privileges.
If you are not a Therap customer, you can request a demo online providing some basic information about yourself and your company. For that, you can
- Visit the official Therap Services website, www.therapservices.net
- Click on the “Request a Demo” link from the top right of the page
- Enter your first name, last name, title, company, email, and phone number in their spaces;
- Select your state or province and complete the re-Captcha as a security measure
- Click the “Submit Information” button.
For any issue or additional help with Therap Services and online account access, call Therap by phone or take Live Help inside the Therap applications.
Contact Information :
Therap Customer Service Phone Number: 1-203-596-7553
562 Watertown Avenue
Waterbury, CT 06708-2240