www.corrlinks.com – Login To Your CorrLinks Online Account
CorrLinks Online Account Access :
CorrLinks provides its subscribers to a digital platform for family and friends to communicate with their loved ones incarcerated in prison. CorrLinks system is established through a relationship between Advanced Technologies Group (ATG) and correctional agencies and charges depend on the agreement with Correctional Agency. Each CorrLinks service and agency is provided for free or a specific nominal fee which is displayed at the time of the transaction request.
CorrLinks is a privately-held company operating TRULINCS, Trust Fund Limited Inmate Computer System, a fee-based system for the inmates to pay to send and receive emails. CorrLinks, a subsidiary of Advanced Technologies Group, is used by the Federal Bureau of Prisons to enable the inmates to communicate with their family and friends in the outside.
How to Register for CorrLinks Account Online :
To use the CorrLinks you must sign up for the service and create an account online on the CorrLinks website. After that, you will be granted access to the system and communicate inmates with whom you wish as well as messages, letters to them. If you are new to CorrLinks, below is a short guide provided to help you with your CorrLinks registration and online account creation.
- Go to the CorrLinks Login Portal at www.corrlinks.com
- Click on the “Register” button under ‘New Users’ in the middle of the page.
- You will be directed to the Sign-Up page where you have to enter your First Name as it appears on the credit card. (Used for verification of financial transaction or upgrading to a premier account) and your Last Name.
- Then enter your Email Address and type the address again in the next field for confirmation.
- Create a password that must have a minimum of 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number.
- Re-type the newly formed password for verification.
- Insert the identification code, documented in the invitation email if you received one. It is optional, leave the field blank if you do not have any.
Mark the checkbox stating you are over 18 and have read and agree to the terms and conditions. Complete the reCAPTCHA as a security measure and click on the “Next” button to enter the next step of registration. Submit additional info if needed and follow the instructions you will be provided to set up your CorrLinks Online Account.
How to Log In CorrLinks Online Account :
Once you sign up with CorrLinks, you can log into your CorrLinks account to add inmates at subscribing facilities with their inmate numbers to your address book, send messages, and access all other services based on your subscription plan. For logging in to CorrLinks, you will need to
- Visit the official CorrLinks website at www.corrlinks.com
- Enter the Email Address and Password linked to your CorrLinks Online Account in their specific field on the ‘LOGIN’ box at the left-hand side of the portal.
- Click the “Login” button.
Note that, there is no charge for using CorrLinks to communicate with the inmates housed in the Federal Bureau of Prisons. The costs of other agencies are on an agency-by-agency basis. You may only need to fund your CorrLinks account via a Mastercard or Visa credit card payment if you are communicating with an inmate at a subscribing state or county facility.
How to Recover CorrLinks Online Account Login Info :
In the event of you do not remember your CorrLinks Online Account password, you can click the self-help tool “Forgot your password?” link below its entry field of the login page and submit the Email Address associated with your Account. Use the security questions and answers provided during sign-up and follow the on-screen prompts.
Upon completion, a password resetting email with necessary instruction will be sent to you to create a new password for the account to obtain your CorrLinks Access.
If you still cannot log in or are facing any issue while logging in, go to the Customer Support page by clicking the respective link at the bottom of the page. Select “I can’t log in’ option from the drop-down list to enter your email address and hit the “Go” button.
How to Send A Message in CorrLinks :
Before sending messages and letters to the inmates through your CorrLinks Online Account, you will need to add them to your address book with the inmate numbers. For federal inmates, you will be required to add them with the identification code sent to your registered email. Once they are added, you can compose and send your messages in a few simple and easy steps.
- Log in to your CorrLinks Online Account by visiting www.corrlinks.com
- Click on the “Mailbox” and then on the “New Message”
- Select the “Click to add recipients” button and place a check in the box next to the inmate’s name and click on the “Ok”.
- Type your message with a subject
- Click on the “Send” button.
Messages are generally delivered by the institution housing staff at their select time. They have the final authority for the delivery of messages. They may review, hold, or reject it. If any letter is rejected; the fee will not be refunded. No CorrLinks staff monitors the user’s messages but they may assist the institution to do it from time to time.
Also Read : How To Access Therap Online Account
How to Cancel CorrLinks Account or Block Inmate Communication :
The CorrLinks Online Account members may request cancellation of their account if their loved ones are no longer at the facility or all inmates of their address book have been released from their subscribing institution. A refund of the remaining balance will be issued to their credit card within 48 hours.
The CorrLinks Accountholders are also allowed to block communication with a particular individual inmate or all inmates from an agency online. To begin the procedure, they can
- Visit CorrLinks Login Page at www.corrlinks.com
- Click on the “Proceed” link just below the ‘block inmate initiated request’, the third or last option in the row of the page.
- Enter your email address and the identification code from your email
- Select one of the block options as per your choice
- Click the “Confirm” button.
You can also unblock an inmate by sending a written request by mail (appropriate mailing address can be found online at www.bop.gov) to the institution and notify then that you would like to remove the block. After the block is removed, the inmate will need to add your email again and generate a new invitation with a new identification code through which you can log in to your CorrLinks Online Account and contact with the inmate.
Contact Information :
For issues and inquiries, first, check the “FAQ” page, the link is provided at the bottom of the site, to find the answers.
If your desired answers are not listed, go to the “Customer Support” Page to select an applicable option to see your answers or submit your email address to be contacted.