portal.semo.edu – Manage Your South East Missouri State University Account
SEMO My Southeast Portal Online Account :
Southeast Missouri State University provides its student SEMO My Southeast web portal to connect with Southeast from any place at the time convenient for them. With My Southeast, the students can also get the latest personalized information about their courses, registration, course conversion, group communication, new updates, and many more.
Southeast Missouri State University is a public university in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. The university offers more than 145 undergraduate majors, 100 minors, and over 75 graduate programs and has around 12,000 students coming all over from the United States as well as more than 40 countries across the world. With numerous national and international accreditations, Southeast Missouri State University or SEMO is a comprehensive university that provides critical and experimental learning, internship, extracurricular and study-abroad opportunities.
How to Log In SEMO My Southeast Account Online :
My Southeast Portal serves as a single sign-on for Southeast applications and it is available for all Southeast students as well as faculty, staff, or alumni. To log in to My Southeast Online Portal have the required login that you are provided to when you sign up for the application. And after that, you will need to take simple and easy steps as listed below for logging in.
- Go to My Southeast Web Portal at portal.semo.edu
- Enter the User Name and Password registered with your My Southeast Account in their respective fields.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
If you successfully logged in, you can access various online resources based on your role at Southeast. Like as a student, you can perform the following activities.
- View your current courses and account summary
- Look up or drop a class
- Customize pages and upload files
- Add degree works to a private page
- Personalize channels to meet your needs
- Update personal information including your email address and phone number
- Enable password reset facility
- Use portal wiki and RSS feed
- Correspond with others in your class or group
- Sign up for the Emergency Text Messaging system and more
How to Activate My Southeast Key Online :
The Southeast Key or SE Key is your personalized account in SEMO My Southeast Portal. If you are a new student or first time to the site, you may need to activate your SE Key in order to access the content of the portal. For that, you can use the following steps.
- Visit My Southeast Portal at portal.semo.edu
- Click on the “Activate my SE Key” link, the third option of the ‘Southeast Help’ located below the sign-in section
- Entering the designated page navigate to the right side to choose the appropriate action
- Type your Southeast ID and Pin (two-digit day and two-digit year of your birth) in their fields
- Click the “Activate” button.
Then you will be prompted to create a password that must meet the mentioned criteria. Like it must be at least 12 characters long including three of the four groups i.e. uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numeric digits, and special characters.
Confirm the password by re-entering it in the ‘New Password’ field. Read and accept the usage policies by selecting the checkbox and submit. Upon submission, your Southeast Key will be activated and the account will be ready to log in.
Also Read : ADP TotalSource Employee Login
How to Recover My Southeast Account Login Online :
My Southeast Portal users are also provided with the self-help tools to change their current password or reset it if they forgot or had any trouble logging in. To initiate the resetting procedure, you can
- Go to the My Southeast Portal at portal.semo.edu
- Click on the “Forgot my password” link from the ‘Southeast Help’ list
- Fill out the SE Key, Southeast ID, and Pin fields with correct information.
- Click the “Submit” button.
If you already know your current My Southeast password and want to change it, you will be required to select the first option, “Change my password” of the ‘Southeast Help’ feature on the first page of the portal. Then submit your Southeast Key, and Pinto create a new password.
Contact Information :
SEMO My Southeast Portal IT Help Desk Phone Number: (573) 651-4357
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Office Phone Number: (573) 651-2217
One University Plaza
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701