www.adp.com/logins/adp-totalsource – ADP TotalSource Employee Login
ADP My Total Source Online Account Access
ADP Total Source, an IRS-certified Professional Employer Organization (PEO), provides its clients with an online login, ADP My Total Source, to manage their human resources, payroll, regulatory compliance, and employee benefits all in one place in their convenience over the web 24/7. From recruiting tools to cost-effective benefits along with great payroll and HR, ADP Total Source supports their clients to accomplish more and faster.
Automatic Data Processing Inc., best known as ADP, is an American provider of cloud-based HCM (Human Capital Management) solutions and software uniting HR, payroll, tax, benefits, workforce, and administration. The company is in the list of Fortune Magazine’s ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ for 14 consecutive years.
ADP My Total Source Features & Benefits
ADP Total Source works through a co-employments arrangement to contractually share certain employer responsibilities with the registered company. The service enables both the employer and employees to benefit from more advantages and retain the day to day control over their work and responsibilities. With ADP Total Source, the users can
- Provide employees high-quality and comprehensive benefits access
- Use data insights to help manage key business implications like turnover
- Offer career development and performance feedback
- Get HR support without increasing headcount
- Reduce administrative human resource tasks
- Stay on top of employment regulations and compliance
How to Register for ADP My Total Source Online Account Access
ADP My Total Source Online Account gives the employees secure and quick access to their personal, pay, HR, and company information easily. To access all these services, you must register to ADP My Total Source Login and create an online account if you are a member of ADP Total Source client organization and use the site for the first time. To initiate the online registration, you
- Visit the ADP Total Source Login website at www.adp.com/logins/adp-totalsource
- Click on the “Register as New User” link found under the ‘Login’ section at the upper left-hand side of the page.
- You will be directed to the Self Service Registration page to select an option to continue.
- If you received a registration number from your employer or administrator, choose the “I HAVE A REGISTRATION CODE” and enter the code in the field.
- Those, who have not to access their registration code, will need to click the “FIND ME” button and enter the email address or mobile phone number shared with their employer.
- You can also choose the “Your Information” option to input your personal information i.e. first name, last name, date of birth, country, and social security number or employee/associate id shared with your employer to search for your registration code.
- Click the “NEXT” button to proceed.
Provide some of your identity and contact information before you can create your login username and password and establish an ADP My Total Source Online Account to access.
How to Log In ADP My Total Source Account Online
Once you register for ADP My Total Source and set up your My Total Source Online Account, you can log into it at any time anywhere through the internet and access the resources and content to manage your work. For ADP My Total Source Online Account logging in, you can
- Go to the ADP Total Source Login Portal, www.adp.com/logins/adp-totalsource
- Choose one of the “Employee Login”, “Administrator Login”, and “Accountant Login” based on your role to your company from left on your screen.
- Enter your ADP My Total Source User ID and Password in their specific fields.
- Click the “SIGN IN” button
The administrators may need to click the “Administrator Sign In” link located above the right end of the username field to input their ADP My Total Source User ID. Then click “NEXT” to enter the password associated with the account to log in.
Prior to logging in to My Total Source Account, both the administrators and employees can enable the “Remember My User ID” feature by selecting the checkbox. It will auto-fill your User Id whenever you visit the page using the same web browser on the same device until you clear your cache or cookies of the system.
Also Read : WMU Account Login
How to Recover ADP My Total Source Online Account Login Information
In the event that you have lost or forgotten your ADP My Total Source Online Account user login credentials, you can retrieve or reset them using the help option given on the login page. For that, you will need to
- Click the “Forgot User ID” or “Forgot Password” link from the ADP Total Source Login web portal, www.adp.com/logins/adp-totalsource
- You can also go to your respective My Total Source Online Account page and use the “forgot user id/password?” link at the bottom of the login area.
- Enter your first name and last name exactly they appear on the records of your organization. You can find it on your pay, or tax statements, HR documents, etc.
- Select one of the options between “Email” and “Mobile phone” and enter the address or number accordingly.
- Click on the “NEXT” button
Follow the instructions and answer a series of security questions. Complete the procedure successfully and your username will be displayed on your screen or you can reset the password to log in to your ADP My Total Source Online Account.
ADP Customer Service Phone Number: 1-844-227-5237
ADP Total Source MyLife Advisor Phone Number: 1-800-554-1802