Play FPS Call of Duty with Friends
callofduty.com – Play FPS Call of Duty with Friends
Honorable obligation is one of the best game establishments ever. Players love it for its authenticity, humor, film quality clasps, and flourishing multiplayer local area. In any case, since its first delivery in 2003, the game has become progressively savage. However Common Sense Media suggests the game just for grown-ups or exceptionally mature adolescents, we know bunches of more youthful teenagers and even teens play it. There are many titles, just as applications, in the Call of Duty assortment. In the event that your child is keen on the game, discover which form, and read the full Common Sense audit.
Play FPS Call of Duty:
- Go to the FPS Call of Duty portal home page. The URL for the website is callofduty.com
- The website provides you with abundant information about the Call of Duty games, supporting players in 9 countries including the US. There are sites for each of the video games. In each site, you can view the trailers, related videos, official images of the game, blog posts and other information. In the online store, you can buy clothing inspired by video games and Geek culture.
- They sell clothing, Turtle Beach headsets, eye-wear and accessories, which are really cool.
- As the new game of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 coming soon in 11 3th, 2015, players can pre-order the game on the site. There is a trailer video and pictures released available for you.
How to Add Friends in Call of Duty Games:
- Visit the web address callofduty.com
- Next open Social Menu in Multiplayer: From the primary multiplayer screen, open your social menu. This can be found on the upper right half of your screen. Assuming that it isn’t appearing, you might have to empower Display Name Tags from your Account Options.
- Pick ‘Add Friends’ Option: From here, pick the “Welcome Friends” choice under the Friends tab. This will open up a rundown of your as of late met players. Pick the top most box with the title ‘Enter Activision Account’ to send and welcome.
- Enter Activision Account Name: After entering your companion’s record name, a welcome will be shipped off their ‘Companion Requests’ tab.
- You Can Add Recently Met Players: You can likewise select to add companions from a rundown of as of late met CoD: MW players. Drift over the player’s name and pick the choice to welcome them.
- To Accept Friend Requests. Open Social Menu. Assuming your companion has sent you a companion demand; open your Social menu from the fundamental multiplayer screen.
- Explore to ‘Companion Requests’ Tab: Open the ‘Welcome Friends’ choice under the ‘Companions’ tab. From here, explore to the “Companion Requests” tab to raise a rundown of your got and sent companion demands.
- Acknowledge Friend Requests: Look for the companion demand from your companion, select it, then, at that point, pick ‘Acknowledge.’
- You Can Revoke Sent Friend Requests: You will likewise see a rundown of companion demands that you’ve shipped off players in this menu. Assuming you wish to drop a forthcoming companion demand, drift over the companion demand, and pick ‘Revoke.’
Call of Duty Customer Help:
For more help options send an email to CoDMobile@activision.com.