How to Delete Facebook Search History on a PC
facebook.com – How to Delete Facebook Search History on a PC
Facebook is an American internet based web-based media and informal communication administration possessed by Facebook, Inc. Established in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg with individual Harvard College understudies and flat mates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, its name comes from the face book indexes frequently given to American college understudies.
Enrollment was at first restricted to Harvard understudies, slowly growing to other North American colleges and, beginning around 2006, anybody more than 13 years of age. Starting at 2020, Facebook asserted 2.8 billion month to month dynamic clients, and positioned seventh in worldwide web use. It was the most downloaded portable application of the 2010s.
Delete Facebook Search History on a PC:
- Visit facebook.com and sign in with your Facebook account.
- You can enter your Activity Log in two ways. The first one is to enter Activity Log page through your profile page.
- Click your name in the top-left corner of the page to enter your profile page.
- Hit on Activity Log button in the top-right corner of your profile page.
- You can also enter Activity Log page through Settings.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of your home page.
- Click ‘Activity Log’.
- To enter the search history. The Activity Log page records all of your Facebook activity. You can enter your search history here.
- Click ‘MORE’ at the bottom of the menu list on the left side of your Activity Log page.
- Click ‘Search’ in the bottom-left corner in the page.
- On the search history page, you can find a ‘Clear Searches’ link in the top-right corner, click on it.
- Click on the How to Delete Facebook Search History claear search button button to confirm.
- You got a clean search history log again.
Clear Your Facebook Search History on a Browser:
- Millions of people use Facebook via their PC or Mac browser every day. It can be convenient to clear your search history from time to time, so that prying eyes can’t see what you’ve been looking up. Here’s how to erase search history on Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com
- Select the search bar at the top of the site.
- Select Edit. Choose Clear Searches.
- Select Clear Searches.Your search history is now deleted.
- To clear Your Facebook Search History on iOS
- If you’re an avid Facebook user on iOS, you may prefer to delete your Facebook search history through the app. It’s very simple once you know where to look. Here’s what to do.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon.
- Hit on Edit.
- Click on Clear Searches.
Clear Facebook Search History on Android:
- How to clear Facebook search history on Android is a fairly straightforward process, providing you know how. It’s useful to do when you’d rather keep what you’ve been looking for hidden from nosy eyes. Here’s what to do.
- Visit Facebook. Click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Hit on Edit. Click on Clear Searches.
- To limit the information Facebook collects about you, perform this easy procedure often to clear your searches. You can also protect your privacy online by starting your browser in private browsing mode. If you use Chrome, you can make it easy to open the browser in Incognito mode from a shortcut.
Facebook Contact Information:
For more information call on (650) 308-7300.