cair.cdph.ca.gov – Manage Your SCC Cair Account
SCC Cair Login
SCC Cair Login is an account login portal that lets the users sign into their accounts. If you have an account at the SCC Cair then you can sign in anytime you wish. You simply need to have a few things fixed and you can access account in in a snap.
California Immunization Registry (CAIR) is a secure immunization portal developed for the residents of California. If you are a resident of California then you can set up access at the California Immunization Registry platform. Ones who have an active account can sign in following the guide below.
What is the California Immunization Registry Cair
California Immunization Registry or the Cair portal is developed by the California government for its residents. Ones who are a legal resident of California can enrolled for an account at the Cair. One can sign in using their unique combination of Organization Code, Username, and Password.
The login platform is user-friendly and is operational on Chrome, Safari or Firefox browsers. If you need help with the login process you can connect with the help or try troubleshooting with the help of the guide below.
Requirements to Log in
In order to sign into the Cair platform one must ensure they have the following:
Internet– The user should have a working internet connection. Internet is required to access the Cair portal.
Electronic Device– You can access the login page using any computer or mobile device. It is best when accessed from a Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser.
Private Device– Ones who use a private device can keep information secure and save credentials.
Login Credentials– The user must remember their login id and password.
How to Log into SCC Cair
- To sign in the user needs to visit the website of the SCC Cair. cair.cdph.ca.gov
- As the website opens you will find the login section at the top left.
- Once you have located the login widget enter ORG Code in the first space.
- Next type in your Username and Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below to access account.
Also Read : Onshift Account Login
- Users who have lost their password should open the login page.
- As the website opens look below the login section.
- There is a button tagged ‘Forgot Password’.
- Click on it and the password reset page opens.
- Enter the ORG Code and Username there.
- Tap on ‘Submit’ and you will be allowed to reset password.
If you aren’t able to log in or require other assistance then you need to call the help desk at 800-578-7889. The help lines are open 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding government holidays.
We hope we offered enough information on the account login procedure. You can respond using the comments section for more information.